Want to make money anywhere with your smartphone? Then getting the IQ Option app is the best way to go. Trading through this app is convenient and simple. This guide will teach you how to install the IQ Option app.
- 1 Downloading the IQ Option app for smartphones
- 2 Searching and downloading the IQ Option app for smartphones
- 3 Tips for trading on the IQ Option smartphone app
Downloading the IQ Option app for smartphones
Start by going to the IQ Option website and visit their download page. Here you’ll see what platforms support their apps. The smartphone app is built for Android and iOS platforms. You can get them for free in AppStore or PlayStore.
Searching and downloading the IQ Option app for smartphones
A different route would be going directly to the PlayStore or AppStore and search for “iqoption”. Once you find it, download it to your smartphone. When download is complete, install the app. This will create the IQ Option app icon on your smartphone.
Making your first IQ Option smartphone log in
Once installation is complete, tap the app icon on your smartphone to open.
Next, tap on the log in button. If you don’t have an IQ Option account, I recommend you first open a practice account here.
Enter your email and password click log in.
A guide to your IQ Option smartphone app trading interface
Let’s use the snapshot of the IQ Option smartphone app to look at the different features.
IQ Option smartphone app trading interface
- The plus (+) sign at the top is used to select an asset for trading in. Tapping on this feature will open a list of instruments that you can trade. Note that the IQ Option smartphone app has fewer instruments compared to the IQ Option desktop app and browser versions.
- The asset being currently traded appears at the top of your trading interface. In this case it’s the AUD/USD forex pair.
- The finance feature includes a field to enter your trade amount, leverage (for forex) and the price features.
- The classic buy and sell buttons you’ll also find in the browser and desktop versions of IQ Option. The buy button is used to enter position when you believe the price is going to rise. The sell button is used to enter position when you believe the price will fall.
- The drawing tools and indicators you can use when trading on the smartphone app. These too are fewer compared to the desktop and browser versions.
- The different charts you can use on IQ Option.
- The chart time frame like you’ll find in the browser and desktop versions.
Trading on the IQ Option smartphone app
Although the app makes it easy to trade from anywhere it might take some time to learn how to use it.
I recommend that you first trade using the demo account and then choose one asset (forex or digital options) to trade.
First trade your chosen asset on the practice account. Once you’ve mastered using the smartphone app, only then should you try using the real account to trade.
Tips for trading on the IQ Option smartphone app
You can easily change the app settings though. This is especially important because you’ll need to disable one-touch trading. What this does is enter a trade with a single tap.
A mistakenly placed finger might enter you into an unfavorable trade. To change settings, tap on the menu tab at the top left of your screen. Tap settings and then disable one-touch. You can change the other settings to your liking.
Another thing to keep in mind is that you must have reliable WiFi or 4G connection. This will ensure that your app runs smoothly.
Finally, take time to learn how to use the IQ Option app on smartphone by practicing on the demo account.
Do you use the iq option for ios app to trade? Share your views in the comments section below.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Download this article as PDF. (English)Enter your Email Address