- 1 Downloading the IQ Option app for smartphones
- 2 A guide to your IQ Option app trading interface
- 3 👍 Pros and Cons 👎
- 4 Tips for trading on the IQ Option mobile app
- 5 Guidelines for trading on your IQ Option app
- 6 📚 Frequently Asked Questions
- 6.1 Can I trade on the IQ Option app without any prior experience?
- 6.2 Is the IQ Option app available on both Android and iOS?
- 6.3 Can I trade all assets available on the desktop version on the mobile app?
- 6.4 Is it possible to use advanced trading strategies on the IQ Option app?
- 6.5 How can I ensure smooth trading on the IQ Option app?
- 7 Is IQ Option a good app?
- 8 GENERAL RISK WARNING
Want to make money anywhere with your smartphone? Then getting the IQ Option app is the best way to go. Trading through this app is convenient and simple. This guide will teach you how to install the IQ Option app.
Downloading the IQ Option app for smartphones
Start by going to the IQ Option website and visiting their download page. Here you'll see what platforms support their apps. The smartphone app is built for Android and iOS platforms. You can get them for free in AppStore or PlayStore.
How to download IQ Option app for smartphones
A different route would be going directly to the PlayStore or AppStore and searching for “iqoption”. Once you find it, download it to your smartphone. When the download is complete, install the app. This will create the IQ Option app icon on your smartphone.
Making your first IQ Option smartphone log in
Once installation is complete, tap the app icon on your smartphone to open it.
Next, tap on the log-in button. If you don't have an IQ Option account, I recommend you first open a practice account here.
Enter your email and password and click log in. Nasze zrzuty ekranu są robione na androidzie, ale sytuacja wygląda praktycznie tak samo w IQ Option app for iOS.
A guide to your IQ Option app trading interface
Let's use the snapshot of the IQ Option smartphone app to look at the different features.
IQ Option smartphone app trading interface
- The plus (+) sign at the top is used to select an asset for trading. Tapping on this feature will open a list of instruments that you can trade. Note that the IQ Option smartphone app has fewer instruments compared to the IQ Option desktop app and browser versions.
- The asset being currently traded appears at the top of your trading interface. In this case, it's the AUD/USD forex pair.
- The finance feature includes a field to enter your trade amount, leverage (for forex) and the price features.
- The classic buy and sell buttons you'll also find in the browser and desktop versions of IQ Option. The buy button is used to enter a position when you believe the price is going to rise. The sell button is used to enter a position when you believe the price will fall.
- The drawing tools and indicators you can use when trading on the smartphone app. These too are fewer compared to the desktop and browser versions.
- The different charts you can use on IQ Option.
- The chart time frame like you'll find in the browser and desktop versions.
👍 Pros and Cons 👎
- 📱 Convenience of trading on the go using a smartphone.
- 📈 Access to multiple trading instruments such as forex and digital options.
- 🎓 Availability of a demo account for practicing before trading with real money.
- 🚫 Limited asset selection compared to the desktop and browser versions.
- 🔍 Fewer indicators and drawing tools in the mobile app.
- 📶 Requires a reliable internet connection to trade smoothly.
|Digital Options Asset||Profit Percentage|
|EUR/USD||Up to 91%|
|GBP/USD||Up to 92%|
|USD/JPY||Up to 90%|
|AUD/USD||Up to 89%|
|USD/CAD||Up to 88%|
Trading on the IQ Option mobile app
Although the app makes it easy to trade from anywhere it might take some time to learn how to use it.
I recommend that you first trade using the demo account and then choose one asset (forex or digital options) to trade.
First, trade your chosen asset on the practice account. Once you've mastered using the smartphone app, only then should you try using the real account to trade.
Tips for trading on the IQ Option mobile app
You can easily change the app settings though. This is especially important because you'll need to disable one-touch trading. What this does is enter a trade with a single tap.
A mistakenly placed finger might enter you into an unfavorable trade. To change settings, tap on the menu tab at the top left of your screen. Tap settings and then disable one-touch. You can change the other settings to your liking.
Another thing to keep in mind is that you must have reliable WiFi or 4G connection. This will ensure that your app runs smoothly.
Finally, take time to learn how to use the IQ Option app on the smartphone by practising on the demo account. Later in this article, you will learn a simple trading strategy and information on how to use it on the IQ Options mobile app.
One of the advantages of trading on the IQ Option app is that you can trade on both desktop computers and smartphones. Although smartphones provide convenience, the IQ Option app doesn't feature many assets. But this should not worry you.
Now I will show you how to trade digital options which are available on both iOS and Android smartphones. I'll use a simple trading strategy – trading with candle colors. This means I won't have to rely on indicators which are also quite limited on the IQ Option smartphone apps.
Let's get started.
Guidelines for trading on your IQ Option app
Since we'll use candles, our chart will be the Japanese candles with 5-minute interval candles.
When trading candles, you should look for full candles. The close of the full candle will be your trade entry signal. If the candle is bullish, you should enter a 5 minute buy position. If it's bearish, you should enter a 5 minute sell position.
I will also use the Martingale system for money management.
IQ Option price chart showing trade entry points
Let's use the chart above.
My trades will be as follows. If I enter a buy position, the next trade will be a sell position. Ideally, I will look for a full candle before entering a trade position. If the first full candle is green, I'll enter into a buy position immediately after the candle ends. Next, I'll wait until an orange candle develops. I will then enter a sell position once this candle closes. I'll keep repeating this process until I've made 5 to 7 trades.
There's one condition for this rule though. I'll only cycle through buy and sell positions if the trades are successful. If for example I enter a buy position but the candle closes lower, I'll immediately enter a buy position for the next candle. If this candle closes lower, I'll still enter a buy position until the price closes higher.
Trade entry points
The first trade entry is at the close of the first bearish candle on the chart. The trade lasts 5 minutes and is a “lower” position. This was profitable.
The second trade entry is at the close of the bullish candle. I'll enter a “higher” position that will last 5 minutes.
The third trade entry is at the close of the bearish candle. Here, I entered a 5 minute “lower” position.
The fourth trade is at the close of the bullish candle. I entered a “higher” position that lasted 5 minutes.
The fifth trade was a loser. The trade entry was at the close of the bearish candle. I entered a “lower” position lasting 5 minutes. Remember the exception I explained before – trade the same candle color until the trade is successful.
I, therefore, entered two consecutive “lower” positions for trades 6 and 7. Trade 6 was also a loser. However, trade 7 turned profitable.
Using the Martingale System, I only traded the same amount for successful trades. When the trade was lost, I increased the trading amount. This ensures that I'm able to recover the losses on winning trades. Take a look at the money management table that resulted from these 7 trades below.
📚 Frequently Asked Questions
Can I trade on the IQ Option app without any prior experience?
It is recommended to practice on the demo account and learn the basics before trading with real money.
Is the IQ Option app available on both Android and iOS?
Yes, the IQ Option app is available for both Android and iOS platforms.
Can I trade all assets available on the desktop version on the mobile app?
No, the mobile app has a limited number of assets compared to the desktop and browser versions.
Is it possible to use advanced trading strategies on the IQ Option app?
While advanced trading strategies may be more challenging to implement on the mobile app due to its limitations, simpler strategies like trading with candle colors can still be utilized effectively. 😊
How can I ensure smooth trading on the IQ Option app?
Make sure to have a reliable Wi-Fi or 4G connection and practice on the demo account to familiarize yourself with the app's interface and functionality. 👍
Is IQ Option a good app?
As mentioned before, the IQ Option app for mobile devices comes with limited features. If you're a beginner trader, I'd advise you to first try out the practice account on your smartphone. This will allow you to get a feel of how the app is.
You might notice some lag in the price charts. This is primarily due to network connectivity. If you notice this, stop trading and make sure that you have fast WiFi or 4G. In addition, make sure that your smartphone doesn't have too many apps installed which can slow down the device.
If you're trading using the IQ Option smartphone app, one of the easiest ways to make money is by trading based on candle color. You don't need to use any indicators which help to de-clutter your trading interface. If you use the Martingale system, it's very likely that you can make at least 2% to 5% profit from just a few trades per day.
Have you traded using the IQ Option smartphone app? How did it work out for you? Kindly share your results in the comments section below.
GENERAL RISK WARNING
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?