One day you may discover your IQ Option account blocked. There are a couple of reasons why this could happen. This article will describe these reasons as well as give you some guidelines on what to do to be able to use your account again.
What can result in the account blockage
Why can't I log into IQ Option?
There are several possible reasons for IQ Option blocking your account. The following are the most common causes of IQ Option account blocked.
- It is necessary that you always use your own bank card or e-wallet to deposit or withdraw money to and from the IQ Option account. Using the payment details of another user may cause the blockage of your account.
- Your account must be verified in order to manage your transactions. If you fail to provide the documents required in the verification process, you will not be able to use the IQ Option account.
- Moreover, the data you provide must be accurate and legit. You cannot give false information for example about your date of birth.
- The policy of the company states that one person can open only one real account. If you have opened more than one, this is an action against the rules and the account will be blocked.
- If any suspicious operations will be detected on the account, it will be blocked and the company will ask you to clarify and affirm the transactions made.
- The account can be also blocked if you are a citizen or resident of Australia, the USA, Japan, North Korea, Belgium, Iran, Syria, Sudan or Israel.
Why did IQ Option close my position?
This is not exactly related to today's main account lockout topic, but we have also received questions before about whether IQ Option can close its client's open trades. Sometimes by mistake wrongly set Stop Loss or Profit Target orders can lead to the automatic closing of a position. If this is the reason, the cause should be looked for somewhere else.
Very rarely IQ Option closes trades by itself. These are very exceptional situations usually connected with powerful market movements which cause price slippage.
Does IQ Option allow bots?
IQ Options itself had trade automation tools until 2017, but these have been switched off. The use of external bots communicating with the IQ Option platform is prohibited and can lead indirectly to account blocking. Trading robots have been banned due to the security of platform users. On the web, as always, you can find super effective robots, which in reality most do not work. IQ Option protects its clients by preventing trading with such tools created mostly by scammers.
How to proceed in case of the blocked trading account
The very first thing you should do is to check that the IQ Option login and password are correct. Once you confirm they are accurate, go to the e-mail connected to your IQ Option account and review the Inbox and Spam folders.
If you have received an e-mail, read it carefully and act accordingly. If, however, there is no massage from the company, you should contact the support team which is available 24/7. You can reach help through the e-mail address email@example.com.
Remember, that your account will not be blocked if there is no substantial reason behind it.
You may contact the support team any time you have some doubts. They act fast and reliably.
Your account will be unlocked as soon as the problem will be solved that is when, for example, you provide missing documents or proof that the transactions on the account were legal.
Don't panic when you discover you have IQ Option account blocked
You do not have to worry if you were precise in filling out the forms and filing the documents. Your account will not be blocked without an important reason.
There are over 7 million registered users with the IQ Option broker (2020) and the company wants to expand even more. That is why they do everything to ensure their clients are satisfied with the service.
Do not hesitate to search for help if you encounter any difficulties with your IQ Option account. The IQ Option support team is there to find a solution to your problems. If you are logged in, you can also contact them via IQ Option live chat. If you do not have access to your account, you can contact support by email or using social media.
Remember that the reasons for IQ Option account blocked are usually client-side. Before you panic, consider whether all the formalities on your side have been completed. Remember also that account freezes are extremely rare and the problem is usually solved quickly.
If you don't already have an account on IQ Option, register one now. Explore the platform and discover how easy it is to trade the world's financial markets. The platform offers a demo mode that will allow you to learn analytical methods and trade with virtual funds without any risk.
You can share your thoughts with us. Below, you will find the comments section which is designed for this exact purpose.
Have a good experience!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?