- 1 Belkhayate Indicator introduction
- 2 How to use the Belkhayate Timing in trading on IQ Option
- 3 Pros and Cons of the Belkhayate Timing Indicator
- 4 Final words
- 5 Q&A: Frequently Asked Questions about the Belkhayate Timing Indicator
- 6 GENERAL RISK WARNING
Today we will discuss one of the newer tools in technical analysis which is the Belkhayate indicator. IQ Option is an innovative platform. It wants to meet its clients’ needs so it introduces new features all the time.
Belkhayate Indicator introduction
Mustapha Belkhayate came up with the idea of the oscillator that calculates the gravity center of the movements in the market. He named it Belkhayate Timing.
It is used to recognise the best entry points for trading positions and to predict a reversal in the prices.
How to add the Belkhayate Timing to the chart on the IQ Option platform
Log in to your IQ Option trading account and select a financial instrument of your choice. Set the chart for Japanese candlestick type. Then, click on the indicator’s icon. Find a group of momentum indicators under the indicators’ tab. The Belkhayate Timing will appear on the list on the right.
You can also start typing the name of the indicator in the search window.
The default settings are as follows: the period of 34, the range 1 is 4 and the range 2 is 8. You can change them if needed. Moreover, you may change the colour.
How to use the Belkhayate Timing in trading on IQ Option
You have already added the indicator to the chart. Now, you need to know how to use it to identify the best moments to enter a trade. But to know how to apply a strategy with the Belkhayate Timing, you have to know what the areas of indicator signify.
5 areas of the Belkhayate Timing
We can distinguish 5 areas of the Belkhayate indicator as in the picture below. The Lower and the Upper areas are indicating the zones where you can enter the trade with a high probability of winning. The Green and the Red areas are still good for opening trading positions. It is, however, not recommended to trade when the price fluctuates in the Middle zone.
Trading with the Belkhayate Timing based on its 5 areas
If you decide to enter a trade in the Middle Area (known also as the Neutral Zone) the chances of winning are fifty-fifty. You may earn profits, but you can lose as well. That is why it is often advised not to trade when the price moves in the Middle Area.
When the price falls into the Extreme Zone, that is the Green or Red areas, a change in the direction of the price is probable.
Open an up position when the price enters the Green Area.
Open a down trade when the price is in the Red Area.
The Outside Extreme Zones that is the Upper and Lower areas are hardly ever reached by the price. However, when this happens, you receive quite strong signals and you can open a trading position with a high probability of winning.
Open an up trade when the price falls into the Lower Area.
Open a down transaction when the price enters the Upper Area.
The signals produced by the Belkhayate Timing will be much stronger when you combine it with another indicator. The Bollinger Bands or the Alligator Indicator will form a perfect pair with the Belkhayate indicator.
Pros and Cons of the Belkhayate Timing Indicator
- Helps predict price reversals and find optimal entry points
- Applicable to various financial instruments and timeframes
- Can be combined with other indicators for improved accuracy
- May produce false signals in some market conditions
- Not recommended for trading in the neutral zone
- Requires practice and experience to master
|Belkhayate Timing Areas
|Upper Area (Rare)
|Open a down transaction
|Red Area (Extreme Zone)
|Open a down trade
|Middle Area (Neutral Zone)
|Green Area (Extreme Zone)
|Open an up trade
|Lower Area (Rare)
|Open an up transaction
Now you know the Belkhayate Timing indicator. You have been briefed on the strategies to use it in trading on IQ Option. Nevertheless, it is always a good idea to practice new features in the safe territory, before you invest real money.
IQ Option offers a free demo account which can serve as a training field. Open it now, if you have not already and start using the Belkhayate Timing.
Share your thoughts on the Belkhayate in the comments section which you will find further down the site.
Q&A: Frequently Asked Questions about the Belkhayate Timing Indicator
- Q: What is the Belkhayate Timing indicator?
- A: It is an oscillator created by Mustapha Belkhayate that calculates the gravity center of market movements and helps predict price reversals.
- Q: How do I add the Belkhayate Timing indicator to my chart on IQ Option?
- A: Log in to your IQ Option account, select a financial instrument, and set the chart for Japanese candlesticks. Click on the indicator’s icon and search for Belkhayate Timing under the momentum indicators group.
- Q: How can I use the Belkhayate Timing indicator in my trading strategy?
- A: Understand the five areas of the indicator, including the Upper, Red, Middle, Green, and Lower areas. Use these zones to predict price reversals and find optimal entry points for your trades.
- Q: Can I combine the Belkhayate Timing indicator with other indicators?
- A: Yes, combining the Belkhayate Timing indicator with other indicators, like Bollinger Bands or the Alligator Indicator, can improve the accuracy of your trading signals.
- Q: Is the Belkhayate Timing indicator suitable for all types of trading?
- A: The indicator is versatile and can be applied to various financial instruments and timeframes. However, it requires practice and experience to master and may not be suitable for every trading style or market condition.
GENERAL RISK WARNING
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?