Many people wonder and ask us if an IQ Option bitcoin deposit is possible. Cryptocurrencies continue to enjoy growing interest. Today, we will look at the options for depositing and withdrawing Bitcoin into your IQ Option account.
Does IQ Option accept crypto?
IQ Option offers multiple methods of depositing funds. Remember that on IQ Option minimum deposit is $10. Accounts are held in FIAT currencies. Many people, therefore, wonder if it is possible to deposit funds using cryptocurrencies. The short answer is YES. IQ Option accepts deposits in cryptocurrencies. At the moment it is possible to deposit using BTC. Other cryptocurrencies are not supported.
You don't see BTC as an option for IQ Option bitcoin deposit?
When trying to deposit you may encounter IQ Option deposit problem. If when you enter the deposit section, you do not see an option to deposit bitcoin, this could mean 2 things:
BTC deposits are currently unavailable. Such situations are rare. Then you simply have to wait and try again in some time.
- The option to select BTC as a deposit method is not available for those who have never made a deposit. This is due to a simple fact. IQ Option usually withdraws funds using the same channels by which the money was received. Withdrawals are made in fiat money, hence IQ Option needs to have a channel to withdraw the funds.
How to make IQ Option bitcoin deposit?
To fund your account using BTC as a payment method, please follow the steps below:
- Once on the deposit page, select BTC as the payment method.
- Enter the amount you wish to fund your account.
- Then click on Proceed to Payment.
- Enter the address of your BTC wallet. This address can be used in the future to send you BTC if something goes wrong with your deposit.
- Click Proceed to Payment.
- You will see information about the BTC address to which you have to send the bitcoin. It will also tell you exactly how much BTC you have to send to fund your account with the amount you specified earlier.
- Open your BTC wallet and send the appropriate amount of bitcoin to the address provided by IQ Option.
- Please remember to check everything carefully before sending funds. Check the wallet address that you provide at the beginning. When sending funds make sure that you send them to the address provided by IQ Option.
Can you withdraw Bitcoin from IQ Option?
At the moment, withdrawals from IQ Option are only possible using fiat money. IQ Option bitcoin withdrawal is not available. Your IQ Option bitcoin deposit is immediately converted by the system into regular currency. Therefore, withdrawals in BTC, ETH, LTC or other cryptocurrencies are not possible.
This fact alone is also the reason why, in order to deposit funds in BTC, you need to make a deposit in regular currency first. As I mentioned, IQ Option must have a route for withdrawing funds.
A short summary of IQ Option bitcoin deposit
Keep in mind that the IQ Option platform is not a cryptocurrency exchange and does not even try to be one. Allowing deposits in bitcoin is therefore only an additional option here, which allows you to quickly fund your account with an alternative currency. IQ Option is constantly developing its deposit and withdrawal options. To meet the needs of users, the company allows deposits to be made using Bitcoin. Withdrawals in cryptocurrencies are not available at the moment. But who knows? Perhaps in some time, it will be possible. Have you done the IQ Option bitcoin deposit yet? Share your experience with us in a comment below the article.
We wish you success with the IQ Option platform!
General Risk Warning: The financial products offered by the company carry a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all your funds. You should never invest money that you cannot afford to lose
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?